In a few days I’ll be attending my second PlannerCon in San Francisco. I went last year for the first time and had an amazing weekend. The event is packed with vendors, speakers, workshops, swaps, shopping, giveaways, connecting with other Planner-aholics, getting ideas, being inspired, learning new things.
Some of the many vendors include: Carpe Diem Planners, FiloFax, Franklin Planners, Avery and Erin Condren. I was fortunate enough to meet Kara Benz of Boho Berry who taught one of the workshops. She was a delight!
This year I’m excited to attend more workshops. Last year I only got to attend one because of my late registration. Here are some of the ones planned for this year:
- Memory keeping your way with Michelle Hill
- Achieving Planner Peace: 4 Proven steps to making your planner work for you with the Franklin Planner team
- Brush Lettering – Kelly Klapstein
- Crafting Your Vision & Intention Setting | Traveler’s Notebook Edition with Amy Tangerine
- How to Set Goals & Accomplish It! Erin Condren team
- Customize, Curate & Create with Clipbook by Filofax
- Planning for your life: Mental Health & Self Care, Brian Taylor
- How The Blank Page Changed My Life” Nicole Barlettano
- Traveler’s Notebooks – You Can’t Live Without Them
- Having a Business in the planner world – Alex & Kayla Benda
- Teresa Collins – You are enough!
- Sweet Stamp Shop Celebrates The Artist In YOU!
- Faith Journaling for Love, Life and Legacy
- Lettering & Doodling with Mommy Lhey
- A New Approach to Notebooks by Filofax
I don’t recall which three I selected so it will be a pleasant surprise when I get there.
San Francisco, here I come!