Mixed Paper Journal
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Privacy and Disclosure Notice for more information.
I got this gem of a journal from elisejoy who sells them on Etsy. It’s a mixed paper journal and has the cloth cover that you see plus envelopes, different types and colors of card stock and a couple tags. If you click on this link you will be able to view multiple photos of the different pages in the journal.
I’ve decided to make this a monthly journal. This one will be January and for the rest of the year I will make my own versions of this journal.
Being halfway through the month of January I could include:
* A picture of our NY Eve celebration
* Ticket stubs from going to see Sherlock Holmes
* My current to do list
* List the books I have read or listened to this month
* My goals for 2010
* A photo of the wintry wonderland after a fresh Minnesota snow
* A copy of the cover for the prototype of Letters & Journals
* A stamp from a letter from my penpal, Jane, who lives in France
If I’m a good blogger (and I do aspire to be), I would post the completed pictures on Flickr at the end of the month and blog about the process of keeping this unique monthly journal. Check back in February for that.