9th Anniversary of Letters & Journals Blog
Today, Letters & Journals is celebrating nine years of blogging! Wow! I’ve been working on this magazine concept for years which is why I started the blog in the first place.
It’s taking me much longer than I would have imagined to get this off the ground, but I haven’t given up. I still envision an interactive website with a print edition of a magazine that:
* Comes out 1-2 times per year (eventually 3-4)
* Is 80-100 pages in length
* Filled with articles all about Mail, Journals, Planners and so much more
* Features stationery stores in different cities
* Features events and promotions going on around the country
* Contests and giveaways
The new website is scheduled for launch this summer with Issue #1 of Letters & Journals planned for summer 2019.
What would you like to see in the magazine?